Kids First Fund
The purpose of the Kids First fund is to provide funding for students in Muscatine County who have a need as identified by school employees. Some of the things the Kids First fund has covered are shoes, clothing, gas for college visits, school supplies, etc.
Some Kids First Fund Facts:
- Need based.
- Fast response (24-48 hour turnaround time in most cases).
- Simple application process.
- Requests under $50 are anonymous.
- Requests over $50 involve coordination of services with area agencies.
- Applications flow through school administrators.